Here are 8 things homeowners should know about roof cleaning:
- That black stuff you see on your roof is mold, not dirt.
- It’s important that the mold be thoroughly killed.
- Pressure cleaning is not advisable.
- Low-pressure, chemical cleaning is safer and lasts longer than high pressure cleaning.
- Effective cleaning solutions require training and experience to work with.
- Make sure to hire only licensed and insured roof cleaning specialists.
- Roof cleaning is one of the most neglected parts of regular home maintenance.
- Having your roof cleaned can dramatically improve the overall look of your property.
To have your roof professional cleaned, give us a call. We give free estimates. 772-342-8728